I have two ideas:
1) My Kindle.
2) A charger.
3) A wind-powered generator.
1) A boat. :)
@BigAl A boat? Pffft! A helicopter.
LOL...ok, I guess I didn't think this out! Let's make an adjustment. You have to pick three things other than something that will get you off the Island! :)
The helicopter is to fly "supplies" to the island...
Good point, Imogen. Until we get those vineyards going strong and the stills up and running we need adult beverages brought to us . . . and toilet paper. I need toilet paper. :D
1. Alcoholic beverage
2. Beach chair
3. Cabana boy
Now, I will be accompanied by a Cabana boy, he is NOT considered an item so he will not be counted as such. However he will be bringing another three items for me. :D Yes, I am high maintenance. Deal with it.
1. An extra large hammock.
2. Sunscreen (I burn easily.)
3. Crystal stem ware for my adult beverages. :D
Okay, I forgot to add what three items I was bringing to the deserted island, besides toilet paper.
1. Quality toilet paper, as stated earlier.
2. Kindle PW, I am going to have to borrow BigAl’s charger and wind-powered generator. I think if I flutter my eye lashes at him he will gladly submit.
3. An ax. (I had to choose something practical. Besides I know Imogen Rose is going to hide her mallet in her supplies somewhere!) And BigAl doesn't go anywhere with out his whip!
Feel free to post about your favorite trilogies!Answer some fun questions or leave a comment about our newest posts. Thanks!